Alleghany Western Mini-Meet 2019
September 14, 2019
The Mini-Meet is not a train sale or swap meet; it is a chance to experience a model railroad convention atmosphere and activities. The on-site activities on Saturday will be at the Ambassador Center, 7794 Peach Street, Erie, PA.
- AWMM Registration Flyer: Follow the link to download a PDF of the registration form, print it out, fill it out, and mail it in with your check. If you are interested in participating in operations sessions, displaying your models, or having models judged for merit awards, please be sure to check the appropriate boxes in the registration form, so we can provide additional information or authorization codes.
- Program Schedule and Clinics: Visit this page for information about the clinics and the schedule for the day. We are planning a variety of clinics of interest to model railroaders, and the page will be updated as we finalize the schedule.
- Display Room: Visit this page for information about the white elephant sales, model display, and merit award judging.
- Raffles and Vendors: Visit this page for information about the raffle prizes, donors, and vendors.
- Ops-sessions and Model Railroad Tours: Visit this page for information about off-site opportunities on Friday before the meet and Saturday evening after the meet. Be sure to indicate your interest in ops-sessions on the registration form so that we can email your authorization code for online signups for the ops-sessions.
Attending from out of town?
If you are attending the Alleghany Western Mini-Meet from a distance and want to stay at the conference site, we have a limited number of rooms reserved at $129. To reserve a room call the Courtyard by Marriott directly at 814-860-8300. You will need to mention the code, A.W.D.S. and the name, NMRA Mini-Meet. The Courtyard is part of the Ambassador Center, just off of I-90 using Exit 24.
July 16, 2019: Clinic descriptions added to Program Schedule and Clinics page; link to register at OperatingSessions.com added to Ops-sessions and Model Railroad Tours page.
July 11, 2019: Additional raffle prizes added to Raffles and Vendors page.
July 2, 2019: Initial clinic titles added to Program Schedule and Clinics page.
June 28, 2019: Reservation code added to hotel information on main page.
June 21, 2019: Hotel information added to main page, all information pages updated with initial information, and clinic submission form posted to Program Schedule and Clinics page.
June 9. 2019: Page created, registration form finalized and can be downloaded, information pages under construction.