- February: Membership Meeting: 1:00 PM February 9, 2019 at the Cambridge Springs Trolley Station. Program: Easy hard-shell and ground goop as well as wire tree armatures.
- March: Erie Train Show: March 3, 2019 at Rainbow Gardens. Division 12 has its T-TRAK layout, consignment sales, and information table as well as clinic presentations.
- March: Membership Meeting: 1:00 PM March 9, 2019 at the Cambridge Springs Trolley Station. Program: Scratch building with wooden block cores.
- March: Railfest: March 16 and 17. Division 12 members answer questions and demonstrate the T-TRAK layout.
- April: Membership meeting: 1:00 PM April 13, 2019 at the Lake Shore Railway Historical Society located at 31 Wall Street, North East, PA 16428. Program: from museum staff and presentation on tank cars.
- May: NMRA Mid Central Region Convention: May 2-5. Division 12 members are volunteering and some of our T-TRAK group will be participating in a large T-TRAK layout. As it is right next-door this year, we are hoping to have a significant Division 12 turnout at The Bullet 2019, our regional convention.
- May: Membership Meeting: 10:00 AM May 11, 2019 at the Cambridge Springs Trolley Station. Program: Overview of the NMRA website and introduction to Fast Track turnout jigs.
- June: Between the Rails: Division 12 is hosting a picnic and train watching, joining with other railroad enthusiasts at the North Gale Street picnic area in Westfield, NY on June 8, 2019 starting at noon.
- July: Membership Meeting: 10:00 AM July 13, 2019 at the Cambridge Springs Trolley Station. Program: Three different weathering techniques with presentation, demonstrations, and an opportunity to try one out.
- July: Jefferson Train Show: July 20, 2019 in Jefferson, Ohio. We will have our T-TRAK layout and information at this train show.
- August: Membership Meeting: 10:00 AM August 10, 2019 at the Cambridge Springs Trolley Station. Program: Modeling electrical equipment as large loads, and using DCC lighting decoders.
- September: Alleghany Western Mini-Meet 2019: Details coming soon!
- October: Membership Meeting: 10:00 AM October 12, 2019 at the Cambridge Springs Trolley Station. Program: Mini-Meet after action reflection and ongoing planning for 2021 regional convention.
- November: Erie Train Show: November 3, 2019 at Rainbow Gardens. Division 12 will have its T-TRAK layout, consignment sales, and information table as well as clinic presentations.
- November: Model Railroad Tours: November 11, 2019. Division 12 will showcase some of its members’ layouts. We are hoping for better weather this year!
- December: Christmas Party: December 14, 2019 from 1:00 – 4:00 PM at Hoss’s Steak and Sea House in Erie again this year.
Division 12 will have an information table at Railfest, an NMRA sponsored show presented by Division 5 of the Mid Central Region. It is one of the largest train shows in Ohio including dealers, operating layouts, and displays. Railfest is held at Lakeland Community College, 7700 Clocktower Drive, Kirtland, Ohio 44094. It is open on both Saturday the 17th of March and Sunday the 18th of March from 10 AM until 4 PM.
Division 12 had a table at the March 4th, Erie Train show displaying our new signs and banner. Several visitors with interest in the NMRA, or our local division, stopped by and took hand-outs such as brochures and applications. The regular NMRA application and the RailPass (9 month discount application) are always available online at the NMRA website.
As several members gaining an interest in T-Trak were gathered together, we started discussion on “guidelines” for our modules. Members of the I-80 group visited our table to share their insights into building and operating T-Trak. Having some trains running on T-Trak modules could add another layer of interest for visitors at future events.